04 September 2007

Gee, Thanks!
























Can you believe it's already September?? Golly!! I am not quite sure where the summer has gone!! I DO know that I am going to welcome the fall days as I am not a lover of hot hot days and autumn is my favorite season of all!!

I received these two cards last month fom my Sista' Michaeleen (MissMike over on SCS) and took pictures of them right away with the full intentions of getting them posted to my blog pronto ~ ~ well one thing lead to another and here we are --- wayyy later than I had evah' hoped!! *rolling eyes very embarrased now*

Sista' Mike had an August birthday and these were my thank you cards that I received from her for the goodies I sent her way ~ ~ oh no! Not just one thank you card!! She had to send two!! LOL She's sneeky!! ;o)

She has such fun and neat ideas -- I hope you enjoy looking at them! The second card she clear embossed the flowers and then used pastels (chalks) over the tops of them to make them 'pop'! Cool!!! Then she used the punch so the 'thanks' is actually attached to the inside of the card!! *umhumm*

~Enjoy & TFL~

1 comment:

Stamping Moments said...

You have been making some lovely cards, jenny x