14 January 2009

Everyday Front Door Wreath

I had soo much fun creating the glitter bulbs at Christmas I had to come up with ideas so I could use them year round!!!

We live out in the country on the edge of a timber so we have a 'cabin' theme going on. This first picture is taken when standing in the garage looking at the house door.


Here is an upclose pic of the wreath. Of course being the thrifty shopper I am I picked up the wreath and ribbon on the after Christmas sales!! The ribbon is hard to see but its a copper color -- you know 'woodsy' color ;o) I did the bulbs using Chocolate Chip ink and gold glitter.
The pinecones add just the perfect touch! I have large and small pinecones in the little trees that sit on each side of the door as well ~

~TFL & Enjoy~




1 comment:

Michelle Tech said...

Oooh! Check it out! Lovin' the chocolate chip colored with the pine cones, too! I am so pumped that we'll be doing this soon! G is gonna love it too!