05 June 2007

Birthday Fun!

Does this card look familar?? In my last blog post I had posted a pic and revealed who my SCS DDSS was --- this card was included in that package of goodies from Barb. It was just soo dang cute! I wanted to give you an up close look at it AND share with you another fun link since we are 'talking' about birthdays here!!



Quoted directly from Barbs SCS gallery here is what she has to say about her creation here:

"I love the crab and company set. I used cool caribbean, orange and close to cocoal. Stamped the crab in stazon brown on scallop punch. Stamped him again and colored him in. Cut him out and popped him up above the original image. Cut out the birthday cake and present. Used my cuttlebug embossing folder for the background."


Please feel free to jump over to Barbs gallery on SCS and give her some kudos for this awesome card -- here is her gallery!



~~~~~~
Now for a fun web link I would like to share with you too! I recently received this from my Aunt C.J. This contains anything and everything you would evah' want to know about your birthday! I had fun reading about my birthday --- and I thought you would too!

Check out the Birthday Calculator
Simply just enter your birthday and click on submit and away you go!!

~TFL & Enjoy~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute card. Way fun birthday calculator!