01 June 2007

She has come out of hiding....


For the past few months I have posted a few pics of presents and goodies I have been gettin' in the mail from my SCS DDSS ...member that? Well, May was reveal month and she made me wait till' the very very very last day to find out who she was!! OH THE TORTURE!! ;o)) *hehe*

So today, Thursday May 31st, I received another fun package in the mail from her. AND now I can put a name to 'her'. Her is Barb -- I can call her by name now!!!!! Barb is also known as btexpress over on SCS too ;o) Check out her rubbah' gallery -- sooo perddy!!

Check out all of the cute items that arrived today! There is a decorated 5x5 on board art journal that she customized for me! She included a pack of the current In Color Cardstock, a roll of pretty ribbon, a SU! reinker and a few very pretty cards. She even sent (er scent --- get it?! hehe) a packet of wonderful smelling "Seaspray" smellies --- I put that packet in my home desk drawer pronto! MMM!

I have to tell ya' Barb that I have already used your birthday card -- and it couldnt have worked out any better!! Our nephew, who has downs syndrome, is turning 16 tomorrow and this card just fits him to a T! He will love all of the detail on it --- so thanks for doing that for me ;o)) *HUGGS*

Thanks sooo much Barb ~ ~ ~ I appreciate you ~ ~ ~ and I look forward to continuing on our stampin' friendship too!!

~TFL & Enjoy~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad the birthday card came in handy for you. Glad you liked
all your stuff. I had a great time being your big sista....
Keep in touch.