27 March 2008

...braggin' on Auntie CJ

Wow wee!! Check out these awesome creations by my Aunt CJ!! She sent me a pic via email of what she has been busy doing -- and guess what?! She is NEW to stamping and is already creating these lovely items!! Amazing!!



The little word window punch tag on the candle says "wonderful you". When I asked her where she came up with this idea here is what she said - she is referring to the new SU! Idea Book & Catalog...
I tried to copy the one on page 91# in a different color as I am giving it to Judy next door. Can you tell I love Spring yellow and green?? LOL... I am drawn to those colors, always.
Thanks soo much for sharing your creative projects with me Aunt CJ ~ you are doing such an awesome job!! Keep em' coming and I'd be happy to keep sharing them with the world here on my blog ;o)
~Enoy & TFL~

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

What a nice gift, and of course, why not take a cue what's in the SU catalog...that's what it's there for! She did a great job, TFS!
LeAnne

Tamara said...

Hi! I just found your blog by following the link on a comment you posted for me on SCS. Thanks! I love your blog--everything is great. Added to my list of favorites! :)

Pam's Pride said...

Lovely!