20 March 2008

How Awesome!!! ...& FUN TOO!!

Isn't this just the coolest card that SCS'er Donna Moore has created? I found it over on SCS tonight ... its a new tutorial they have put together for all of us!! WHOO HOO SCS!!!

The flower fold is called a 'Dahila fold'. I have done an entire flower using this fold and it was soo fun! I posted it here on my blog back on February 7th of this year if you would like to go back and take a peek!!

Donna also has featured our SU! rub-ons with this card too!! I love the layout of the actual card too - how cool!!

Here is a link to the Dahila Fold SCS/Donna Moore tutorial

Here is a link to another worksheet showing this folding technique too - I had posted this link back in my February posting as well

Here is a link to the SCS Dahila Fold gallery too

HAVE FUN!! These are just a blast to make!!

~Enjoy & TFL~

No comments: