24 April 2008

Golly!!!

It's been awhile ~ hasn't it? I can't wait to show you some pictures of my latest 'project'! LOL My parents have 'swapped' houses with my brother and sister-in-law -- Mom and Dad moved to town and my brother and his family moved to the farm!! Sooo I have been painting the house before Mom and Dad move in (they are currently staying in the motorhome).

Each room is a different Stampin' UP! color!! I will take pics and post em' here on my blog as soon as each room is done -- its all turning out great!!

For now though I'd love to share this fun picture with you ~ from our friends at Stampin' UP!





Stamps:
BLOOMING WITH LOVE STAMP SET

Paper:
CARD STOCK VERY VANILLA 8 1/2X11
WATERCOLOR PAPER 3.75 INCHES X 5 INCHES
DESIGNER SERIES PAPER PRINTS OLD OLIVE 12 X 12 DBL SIDED

Ink:
STAZON PAD JET BLACK
CLASSIC STAMPIN PAD BORDERING BLUE
CLASSIC STAMPIN PAD OLD OLIVE
CLASSIC STAMPIN PAD CREAMY CARAMEL
CLASSIC STAMPIN PAD PURELY POMEGRANATE

Accessories:
BONE FOLDER
AQUA PAINTERS
GLUE DOTS POP-UP
STICKY STRIP
RIBBON GROSGRAIN OLD OLIVE 5/8 INCH

The template is available for this ~ please ask your SU! demo for it! Otherwise I'd be happy to share it too - just let me know.

Instructions1. Cut top closure and flaps from Pop-Up Glue Dot box. Cover box using Old Olive Prints Designer Series paper. Use Sticky Strip to assemble box. 2. Adhere Old Olive ribbon to interior of purse using Sticky Strip to form handles.3. Stamp flower images in Jet Black StazOn ink on watercolor paper (3-1/8” x 2”). Watercolor images using Bordering Blue, Creamy Caramel, Old Olive, and Purely Pomegranate ink and Aqua Painter. Let dry, and adhere to purse.

~Enjoy & TFL~

3 comments:

Rosella said...

What a great bag!! And such great colors!

Helen said...

It's lovely - I love the colours, too!

Godelieve said...

This is beautiful!!