28 April 2008

I was tagged....

I was tagged by Marie over at Combat Boots & Rubber stamps recently - Hello Marie!! I enjoy popping over to your blog and checking in on your life -- thanks for stopping by mine!!

I know all of you have better things to do than get to know me, and probably the whole world has been tagged by now soo I won't tag anyone else as I don't want to offend anyone but I'm happy to play along ;o)

Here goes!

What was I doing 10 years ago?
Um lets see...I was still a newlywed- we married in Sept 1997 and we were right in the middle of building our current home ;o)

What was I doing 1 year ago?
Gosh how time flies -- I don't know if I was doing anything specifically but probably getting ready for spring --- and wishing winter was over?! lol

5 favorite snacks?
Subway
Kettle corn popcorn
Nacho Doritos
Pizza
Pasta

5 things I would do if I was a millionaire
1- Invest/save for future
2- Buy more land
3- Invest
4- Invest
5- Pay for our entire extended family to take a vacation somewhere


5 things I like doing?
Anything with my family
Motorcycling
Camping
Stamping
Scrapbooking

5 things I will never wear again
5 things that I never wore before...lol

5 favorite toys
My laptop
My digital Rebel camera
My Cricut
My motorcycle
My DH's motorcycle ;o)

No comments: