01 June 2008

Blessings brighten when we count them ~ Thanks Lynn!

Wow! What fun mail I received today!!! Lynn in St. Louis sent me a masterpiece ;o)




This work of art is absolutely awesome!! It's a regular size card but opens up to reveal four adorable little tags ~ each different!

Sooo inspirational and fun! WOW!!!


This definitely will be a keeper -- alll fer me ;o) I must show this off to all I know -- in person and on my blog ;o))

Thanks again Lynn ~ YOU are such a sweetie and soo giving!! I appreciate YOU!

~TFL & Enjoy~

5 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

I'm so happy this one finally made it to you, and that you liked it! Hug to you my friend.

Anonymous said...

Now that's what I call "Happy Mail!" Beautiful card and adorable little tags. That paper is growing on me.

loretta said...

I love this project. Could you possibly do a tutorial on it?

Thanks!

Loretta
www.msrhetta.blogspot.com

Helen said...

What a cool idea! Fantastic!

Jennifer Murai said...

What a neat idea. TFS