11 August 2009

Gourd FuN

Late last summer and early fall you might recall me posting pics about our punkin' patch. THIS is what a year of drying will do, create FuN ;o)

This particular gourd is called a birdhouse gourd --I let them dry out all winter and had fun creating with them in their new dried out hard form recently!

I used a dremel tool to do the carving after I had traced the T and stars on this gourd. I then used a short string of lights and some silk leaves to finish off the decoration. This particular gourd I created for our friends out the Black Hills ~ I delivered it just this past week when we arrived at their house for an awesome week of vaca and our annual trek out to Sturgis.

Thanks again Dale & Michelle ;o)

~TFL & Enjoy~

1 comment:

Michelle Tech said...

Woo hoo! I love my new T gourd! Thanks for such a cool gift and thank you so much for taking such good care of the place! You guys are welcome anytime!