21 December 2007

New Cattie 'messy desk pictures' SPOILER!!!

So I have been sitting here feeling boo-hoo'ish as my darling downline who does not live too terribly far from me has had her new cattie for two days now!! Noo...not me!!! Soo..I was looking around SCS tonight and came across some ladies who have posted pictures of their 'very messy desks' ...(ahem..clearing throat...kwim?)

So I thought I would just post some messy desk pictures from my SCS friends!!! lol

Last warning.... you dont want to see messy desks showing off some cool stuff -- please don't look at this post!!!
.....................................................................................................
.............................................................
...........................................................................................................................
...........................................................................
.....................................................
...............................................................................................................
.........................................................................
................................................
...................
.................................................................................................
..............................................................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................................................


Thanks Jen (cobrielle) and Loretta (lorettal) for sharing your messy desks with us!!!

Guess my stampin' space will just stay clean till' I get some good mail from Mr. Postman!! *wink wink*

1 comment:

Melody (lacyquilter) said...

Aww, I'm sorry you don't have yours yet. You will love it!