18 December 2007

Recycled Vitamin Container

This box is my Metagenics Vitamin container - recycled and covered in DS paper and made up to gift! I just knew that I would have to do something with these containers when they were empty! There are two separate sides - one for an AM vitamin and the other side for a PM vitamin packet. So essentially I could do two different kinds of candy but for this one I just chose the same kind of candy for both sides.

This one is for a female deputy that I work with - she has a birthday this month and I thought it would be fun to use my new stuff . I have also made them with 'guy colors' and have gifted them and they have loved them as well!!




The list of ingredients is pretty short on this one!!
Stamp Sets: Celebrate Everything

DS Paper: Bali Breeze and Kraft cardstock

Accessories: VersaMark, Black embossing powder, Embossing Gun, Ribbon


Oh, and if you are not familiar with the Metagenics vitamins -- they are absolutely awesome!! The best of the best IMO!

So what containers do you have sitting around that you could recycle?? Have fun!!

~Enjoy & TFL~

1 comment:

Godelieve said...

Wonderful recycling!!