25 May 2008

Get Whale....



soon!! Thanks Sista' Mike for this awesome card! She is such a darling, no not the whale but Sista Mike. (Well, I guess the whale is awful cute too!!) -- she sends me a get well card for my cold that I had forever! A cold -- just a cold and I get a card!! COOL!! lol Obviously she was tired of reading my emails and 'hearing' about my runny nose and coughs that just wouldnt quit ;o) LOL


What a great idea here -- Michaeleen used a circle punch and punched out a bunch of circles from the same color of cardstock as the base of the card - and then just randomly added them. It adds soo much dimension soo uniquely! And then that darling whale colored in ever sooo perfectly!!



This must go on my Miss Mike board I have in my creative space -- fer' sure ;o)

Thanks Sista M! Love ya ;o)

~TFL & Enjoy~

No comments: