20 October 2006

Hostess Gifts


Happy TGIF 2U!!

Ever since SCS posted the tutorial for the Acrylic Post It Note Holders I have had fun making these for different little gifts. ---Have I mentioned yet how much I love the SCS website?! lol

I try to do a bit extra for my hostesses because I appreciate them soo! For this (catalog) year I decided they would each get one of these. (styles will vary but I think I will go with the same theme)...I will incorporate their Name initial...to personalize it a bit. So, for instance, the demo I did the other night (sorry no pic!) I incorporated a stamped "S" as my hostess name was Sharon. I used the SU! Four Seasons printed paper pack--the blue snowflake theme for hers. I present them to the hostess at the beginning of the demo and quickly explain how to make them, offering them more detailed directions later if they wish. Sharon thought she would make a few for upcoming Holiday gifts.

Here is the 'recipe' of ingredients used to complete the pictured acrylic holder:

Stamps: Natural Beauty, Linen Background, Print Pattern Background, French Script Background, Small Script,
Paper: Certainly Celery, Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Confetti Cream
Ink: Night of Navy, Night of Navy re-inker, Certainly Celery,
Accessories: Aqua Painter, Grosgrain Ribbons

~Enjoy & TFL~

No comments: