13 April 2007

~ ~ ~ Thanks Beckie ~ ~ ~



I recently received this card in the mail from fellow stamper Beckie Kareck --- isn't is just the cutest evah'?? I just had to post it tonight and share it with all of you since this is a current SU! stamp set ;o)

Beckie contacted me about the 'tea bag' deal that I had posted back most recently in March and wanted to purchase some of the bags too --- and her payment came enclosed in this wonderful card!!

Just what are we gonna do Ladies when these 'In Colors' disappear soon? *sigh* I just love Cool Caribbean soo .... lookin' at my stash that one seems to be the lowest right now... All good things must come to an end as they say huh? I'm lookin' forward to seeing the new catalog too -- but I always seem to go thru this at the end of the catalog year too -- I hate to see my faves go away too ~ ~ How about you?

Thanks again Beckie -- You are a darling!! Love how you 'roughed up' the "find joy in the little things" piece -- that just makes the card. ~ BTW -- I mailed your bags to you the first part of this week so I hope they have made it home to you by now! Enjoy!

~TFL & Enjoy~

No comments: