26 April 2007

I'm sooo excited ....

and I just can't hide it ... I about to loose contol so I had to ..... ah ....
well..... BLOG it!!!!

LOL

how was that??!! I feel better how bout' you??

Check these colors out!! What ya' think?? The Stampin' UP! Cruise achievers learned about these recently while aboard --- these will be the NEW IN COLORS for the next catalog year that starts July 1st.

Here is a list starting at the top and working from left to right:
Basic Grey, Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate, Blue Bayou, River Rock, and Groovy Guava.

I'm really really excited about these --- and sooo sad to see the current In Colors go as I luv em' so!! But change is good for us right? lol

I'm also looking forward to the next few months and what SU! has instore for all of us --- such exciting new things ---- there are some other tidbits I learned about too but I don't think I'll spill all the beans here...right now just yet anyway!!

Happy Stampin' 2U! ;o)

No comments: