23 January 2008

Bayou Thank You





Hello Friends!! What fun happy mail I received this week!! A super cute hand-stamped SU! card with MONEY in it!! How much better can it get? lol

One of my wonderful customers, Marilyn, bought some product from me and she sent me a check with a nice thank you note ~ What a sweetie!!

This card opens from the bottom (the lighter color of Soft Sky opens), and flips up. The colors are Blue Bayou as the base and the 'flipper' part is done with Soft Sky. Her third layer is Blue Bayou again with a piece of Whisper White. The stamp sets she used include Baroque Motifs and Sincere Salutations. She tied it all together with a white taffeta bow. Then for just a bit of a 'pop' she used some dazzling diamonds in the center of the flower ~ perfect touch!!
What a wonderful card Marilyn ~ thanks sooo much!! I appreciate you!
Happy Stampin'!

~Enjoy & TFL~

No comments: