27 January 2008

Thank You Gretchen!

I just recently hosted a card swap for other SU! demos over on SCS. It was a very successful swap - 10 groups of each of the 6 stamp sets that we will unveil on Feb 1st.

Gretchen, (gbarron over on SCS) was such a sweetie and sent me a wonderful bonus!! A pkg of her cards!! Here is the first one I want to share with you this week. I have asked for her blessing to post them on my blog and she was gracious enough to email me her recipes -- so I'll share those here too!!

Here is her recipe: Spring Solitude Bundle (stamp set and wheel); CS - barely banana, bashful blue, mellow moss; ink - real red, mellow moss; coluzzle, round scallop punch; 1 1/4" circle punch; rhinestone brads; dimensionals. Inspired by Itsapassion.

You do awesome work Gretchen! Thanks soo much for sharing with me!! I am just tickled ;o)

Stay tuned everyone ... it's a 'Gretchen week' here on my blog ;o) lol

No comments: