06 February 2008

~Life is Good~


Despite our cold winter weather ~ Life is Good!!!

This is a card idea I created Sunday afternoon for a swap that I am participating in -- soo simple but I really do like it!

The base of this card is Bravo Burgundy and the second layer is Apricot Appeal. I started out by stamping the Sanded BG with Apricot Appeal ink on the Apricot Appeal cardstock. Then I used the More Mustard stampin' pad and the Baroque Motifs frufy wing-ding (is that a real word?) stamp and stamped that in the corner. Then using the new Text & Texture stamp set and Black stampin' embossing powder I stamped 'Life is Good' in the corner.

Next, I punched the corners with the ticket corner punch and then placed one Vintage brad in the lower right hand corner of the card.

I think this turned out looking really sharp - and just change the saying for a totally different looking card!!

As always, here is the recipe again:

Stamp Sets: Text & Texture, Sanded BG, Baroque Motifs
Card Stock: Bravo Burgundy, Apricot Appeal
Stampin’ Pads: Apricot Appeal, More Mustard, VersaMark
Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch, 1/16” Circle Punch, Black SE Powder, Embossing Buddy, Vintage Brads

~TFL & Enjoy!~

No comments: