02 February 2008

Thinking of You

Is Spring near? lol We have lots of snow to melt before this happens!

This is another card that I did for a swap that I particiapted in awhile back ~ It really does look better in person - my developing colors didnt seem to turn out very well!

The little flower in the bottom right hand corner actually is a separate little flower popped up with stampin' dimensionals.

This entire card (plus basic black) is done with the 08' In Colors - The base is River Rock, the 2nd layer is Basic Black, followed by the 3rd layer of Purely Pomegranae, the 4th layer is Blue Bayou, and the little single flower is punched out of Soft Sky.

I used the Three for You punch and punched out three rows of flowers out of the Blue Bayou cardstock. I then used a new pencil eraser and added little Purely Pomegranate ink dots as the center of the flowers on the Purely Pomegranate cardstock. I stamped and punched out the Soft Sky flower and added that with a stampin' dimensional. Stamped below this is 'thinking of you'. The four corners of this was punched with the 'ticket corner' punch.

I used the Prep School Ribbon Originals ribbon and wrapped that around PP cardstock. I used glue dots to hold it to each side of the flower punch piece. Then I added just a little piece of copper cord on the left side.

As always, here is the recipe:

Stamp Set: Three For You
Cardstock: River Rock, Basic Black, Purely Pomegranate, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky
Stampin' Pads: Basic Black, Purely Pomegranate
Accessories: Prep School Ribbon Origionals, Copper Cord, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Ticket Corner Punch

Have a great weekend!!!

~Enjoy & TFL~

No comments: