01 February 2008

~ A Very Big Heart ~


I thought this card would be fun to post this today ~ as we wrap up the 'week of Gretchen' today since it is February 1st!

Isnt this card just the cutest? She stamped ON the ribbon!! What a clever gal!! I just love this 'Happy Heart Day' stamp set and love seeing all of the ideas you can do with it! What a cute idea to cut the little feller' out and place him on the scallop punch!

I believe this will be something that I will be CASE'ing for my upcoming workshops too!! Whoo Hoo!! Thanks so much Gretchen!

Here is Gretchens recipe:
Happy Heart Day; cs - real red, whisper white, regal rose; ink - basic black, basic black craft, versamark, regal rose; Irridescent Ice EP; Clear EP; aqua pen; signo uni-ball white pen; regal rose 5/8" grosgrain ribbon; mini glue dots; dimensionals. Inspired by Judi Carpenter on Sudsol.

~Enjoy & TFL~

No comments: