28 November 2006

All my (customer) thanks to you


I have a workshop coming up tonight for a group of gals that get together with me about every month for a workshop. They are a super bunch of fun ladies to meet with and since it is almost December I am going to do a bit of a more detailed 'make-n-take' card with them as my present to them for another great SU! year. This will be our final project of the night. I wanted to show off the new Designer Label Punch and this is such a perfect card to do it. The tag says "All My Thanks to You" and that is exactly the way I feel to this group of gals! They are pretty experienced stampers so they should be able to get it done pretty quickly. I have everything cut and ready to go---they just need to stamp, distress, tie and assemble. They will also stamp a coordinating envelope and I will give them each one of the plastic card jackets that I was recently introduced to from a SCS'er friend! (I don't usually promote anything but SU! stuff at demos but these card jackets are really pretty cool!!)

Thank you SCS'er 'AmyR' for your total inspiration on this card!!! See her card here

As always, here are the 'ingredients' for this card:
Stamps: Seeing Spots, Designer Label, Dotted Background,
Card Stock: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Cool Caribbean, Marigold Morning
Stampin' Pads: Chocolate Chip, Cool Caribbean, Cranberry Crisp, Marigold Morning
Accessories: Grosgrain Ribbon, Cutter Kit (distressing tool) Designer Label Punch, Rectangle Punch

~TFL & Enjoy~

No comments: