29 November 2006

So Saffron Hope


This was a really fast and easy card to put together! I wanted to try out the watercolor paper and Natural Beauty is one of my fave stamp sets!! The 'Hope' was easy enough to cut out and add to the side of the flower image ~ that adds a whole other dimension to the card I think.

I am totally into this paper distressing thing lately but I wanted to demo that you can still go back and do it with the bone folder for those that dont have the SU! cutter kit yet (my fave new tool right now!!) ----Just use your bone folder and rub it along the side of your paper like you were peeling a potato--whoola! How easy is that?!

So I thought this card could be used for any number of things----including support or sympathy.


As always, here the recipe of 'ingredients':

Stamp Sets: Natural Beauty & Floral Background
Card Stock: So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Watercolor Paper
Sampin' Pads: Stazon Black, So Saffron (for background and also for flowers)
Accessories: Gingham Ribbon, AquaPainter, Bone Folder (for distressing edges of CC cardstock)

~TFL & Enjoy~

No comments: