01 December 2006

Oldie' But A Goodie!


Welcome to December!!

This is one of my favorite Holiday cards from a few years ago...and with it being the 1st of December I thought I'd post it today being in the holiday spirit!!! *hummin' holiday tunes as I type this*

I stamped this one shortly after I signed up to become a SU! Demo and after I found SCS!! The inspiration comes from Karen Beiermann ~ ~ Thanks Karen!!

Funny how you look at things that you stamped a few years back and you think, 'if I were to do that again today this is what I would do different' ---- well I'd probably do a bit more with background stamps for sure!!! I'd have to say I have a few more (ok, alot more!) stamps today than I did back then too!! lol

As always, here is the recipe of ingredients:
Stamps: Holiday Woodcuts
Card Stock: YoYo Yellow, Real Red, Whisper White
Stampin' Pad: Basic Black,
Stampin' Write Markers: Real Red Stampin' Write Marker, YoYo Yellow Stampin' Write Marker, Going Gray Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories: Real Red eyelets, Gold Cord, Star Punch, 1/16" hole punch


I hope you enjoy your holiday season this year with your family and friends~


~Enjoy & TFL~

No comments: