16 December 2006

Find Joy In The Little Things

FREE & FUN!!! Now what could be better than that??? This Polka Dots & Paisley stamp set was such a fun and pleasant serendipity to receive in the mail ~ ~ a package from Shelli and Stampin' UP! How awesome to feel appreciated by such an neat company!





I had a second Thursday night to play with my fun new (& free!!) stamp set that I received Tuesday in the mail!! So here is what I created ~ ~ sorry for the shadow off to the left side of the picture but I was running late getting ready for work---I would have rather just sat and stamped all night ~ lol!

I must give SCS'er Miss Beate credit for the layout of this card --- one of my all time faves that I have cased over and over again for different occassions --- just changing the colors and stamp sets --- I just love doing this with ribbon now and the 'happy' was just screaming at me to becoming an oval tag!! *wink wink*


Stamps: Polka Dots & Paisley
Cardstock: All from the 2006 In Colors --- Marigold Morning, Vintage Violet, Cranberry Crisp

Stampin' Pads: Marigold Morning, Vintage Violet, Cranberry Crisp
Accessories: Ivory Wide Organdy Ribbon, Stitched Gingham, Gold Cord, 1/16" Punch, Large Oval Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, The Tearing Edge

~ Enjoy & TFL~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card, Teresa! Great colors and layout! I can't wait to get mine too! ;)