19 December 2006

Big Blossom & So Very Mix --- 2007 SAB


Here is a card I finished up this weekend for a swap that I am participating in over on SCS ~

It's hard to see in the pic but I embossed the flower doing the 'kissing' technique and I mixed together before embossing:
Stampin Emboss Detail White
Stampin Emboss Detail Gold
Stampin’ Glitter Romantic Red
It sparkles IRL ;o) If I were to do it again I would probably leave out the gold and just do the white and red glitter and give that a try for a different look....

I started by stamping the Vintage Violet cs with the linen BG using Vingage Violet ink, then I did the Big Blossom on top of that so it has a bit of a texture look under the embossing. Then once the embossing was done I cut each Big Blossom out. Also, the Marigold Morning cs background is stamped with the Linen Background stamp using Marigold Morning ink as well.

The 'So Very' was stamped off once before being stamped on the MM cs. I played around with this for a bit before deciding to do it this way--just so the 'happy' would so up a bit better.

As always, here is my list of ingredients:

Stamps: Big Blossom (SAB 2007), So Very (SAB 2007), Happy Everything, Linen Background, Wild Hearts Background
Cardstock: Bravo Burgundy, Marigold Morning, Vintage Violet
Stampin' Pads: Vintage Violet, Cranberry Crisp
Accessories: Mixed together for the BB flower before embossing– Stampin Emboss Detail White, Stampin Emboss Detail Gold & Stampin’ Glitter Romantic Red. Linen thread, Mini glue dots, Rich Regals buttons, Ticket Corner Punch
Techniques: Embossing


~TFL & Enjoy~

2 comments:

Caroline LeBel, Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator said...

GORGEOUS! :)

Unknown said...

Fabulous card, Teresa!