07 December 2006

Fun Frapp Attack



Here is my first attempt at the recycled Frapp containers!! Hardly no stamping involved in this project--boy does that seem different!!

I picked these yummy Mocha treats up last week (first time trying these too!! mmm!) and have been pondering what I would do with the bottles once they came out of the dishwasher---then I flipped the December calendar over and realized there were December birthdays!! So I quickly made these up tonight as a gift for my boss. His birthday is Friday but I wanted to take it into work on Thursday incase he takes Friday off!! I did stop at the store on my way to work tonight and pick up some goodies and filled each one with different kinds of candy he likes---M&M's, Jelly Beans, Hot Tamales & Maple Nut Goodies. --Of course I took the calories out of each and every one of them....lol!

I tried to make it a 'guyish' kind of gift---not too 'girlish' looking! I do have a few other birthdays this month and am going to repeat this same project again as these were soo fun to do! It took me about a hour and a half to do this one from start to finish and being the first one ever I figure that is not too bad. The other two this month are for girls so they will be more 'frills' so they will be fun too!!


Here is the list of 'ingredients' I used to create:
Stamps: Terrific Tags, Too Terrific Tags
Paper: Sentimental Journey Designer Series Paper
Stampin' Pad: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Grosgrain Ribbons, Gold Cord, Word Window Punch


~Enjoy & TFL~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are fabulous, Teresa!!! I need to get hubby to finish drinking mine so I can get to playin'!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

This is a great idea!!! So how did your Dec. birthday recipients like the gifts???

Lisa
www.lisargood.com

love2Bcreative said...

Hi Lisa ~
My December recipients 'said' they like them *lol* when I presented them with their gifts. Neither are stampers so they had not seen the frapp concept so they both probably though 'what in the world is she doing now...' hehe
Thanks for checking in here on my little blogging world ~ ;o)

ayeshae said...

Excellent project. I wish I'd saved all those bottles !!. I was wondering, do you have a template for the holder ?. If so, could you e-mail it to me ?. Thanks in advance Ayesha. (ayesha_e@shaw.ca)