SEASON OF JOY STAMP SET
HEAT & STICK POWDER
GLITTER DAZZLING DIAMONDS
GLUE DOTS MINI
CRAFTERS' TOOL KIT
RIBBON GROSGRAIN CERTAINLY CELERY 1/4 INCH
PUNCH 1 INCH CIRCLE
1. Print the brushstroke horses box pattern (you can get this from your SU! demo) on a full sheet of Certainly Celery card stock; cut out.
2. Stamp swirl image twice in VersaMark ink on front of box pattern. Apply Heat & Stick powder to images and cover with Dazzling Diamonds Stampin’ Glitter. Heat swirls using heat tool.
3. Assemble box. Adhere Rose Red card stock (10-1/2" x 5/8") around box. Adhere Certainly Celery 5/8" grosgrain ribbon around box.
4. Stamp tree image in Old Olive ink on Whisper White card stock (1-7/8" x 2-3/4"). Adhere card stock to box using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
5. Tie Certainly Celery 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, and adhere to box on right side of tree.
6. Stamp sentiment in Rose Red ink on Rose Red card stock; punch out using 1" Circle punch. Attach Silver brad to top of circle, and adhere circle to box using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
7. Distress top edge of box.
~TFL & Enjoy~