24 January 2007

Happy Day

So here 'recipe #3' for my January demos!
Once again, I relied on my Color Coach to come up with these colors!! This picture seems to be a bit bright but the tag is Naturals Ivory and it's layered on Bashful Blue.

I thought this color combo and layout would be a great 'guys card' --- be it birthday or anything out of the taggers dozen for him! I had one gal suggest at a demo last night that it could possibly even be used for a guys sympahthy card by just changing the tag sentiment --- soo true!!!

I am sooo happy that the stitched grosgrain ribbons are still available for us to order!! Yeah! I just love em' to pieces and was soo not looking forward to putting them away when it came to demo'ing them!

Also, I am finding that I am using the ticket corner punch more and more all the time --- I see sooo many cute ideas done with this that I feel I just have to try too!! This card layout was, once again, inspired by JanTink ~ she just has such an awesome style doesnt she? Here is her awesome card idea!

Here is the list of ingredients:

Stamp Sets: Taggers Dozen, Dotted Background
Card Stock: Not Quite Navy, Always Artichoke, Close to Cocoa, Bashful Blue, Naturals Ivory
Stampin’ Pads: Close to Cocoa, Not Quite Navy
Accessories: True Thyme Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Copper Cord, Ticket Corner Punch, Vintage Brads, 1/16” Hole Punch, Small and Regular Tag Punches, Stampin’ Dimensionals

No comments: