12 September 2008

Got Cards?

I do! Lots of em' ;o) I have had a little bit of time the past few nights to work on replenishing my stash -- I needed some more sympathy, wedding and bridal shower cards so I was able to get some completed to fill these slots.




Here are a few pics I took tonight in my creative space -- each of the plastic shoe boxes are full of hand stamped cards that are for sale!


I have about another shoe box full of cards to complete - then I will be caught up once again ;o)

~TFL & Enjoy~

2 comments:

Michelle Tech said...

Whoa! Are you kidding me? I have about 10 cards total and you have SHOEBOXES full?!!!! I need to catch up!

I love your new blog header and your studio is AMAZING! Wow, whatta space!

Unknown said...

Wow, What a beautiful space to get creative in----and boy do you get results! Awesome!