26 September 2008

House of SU! Color -- Craft/Laundry Room


Finally!..huh? I've had this fun project done for a while but just didnt remember to grab the camera when I went to Mom and Dad's house -- so I made it a point this week ;o)

This is Mom's Craft/Laundry room - I thought it would be fun to add this little saying above the doors to the washer and dryer ;o)
I used my Cricut Expressions machine, Cuttin' Up cartridge set on the 'holy cow' font along with hot pink vinyl for the letters! The color of the wall is Stampin' UP! Almost Amethyst and Pink Passion along with Chocolate Chip (the other wall) goes very well with it according to the SU Color Coach!

As you may rememer from this post awhile back, the other saying in this room is "Imagination is the highest kite one can fly" - that is on the chocolate chip all in this room ~

~Enjoy & TFL~

No comments: