21 March 2007

stampmaniac blogger!!!

Check out this cute cute card that I received in the mail today from Miss Donna thru the SCS Bloggers RAK group ;o)) She is known as 'dbaker3' on SCS! Here is a link to her gallery over on SCS ~

I love how Donna used a cream cardstock base and then sponged around the front sides of the card stock -- what a cute idea that adds a neat touch! The circles are sooo perfectly spaced both horizonally and vertically ~ wow! She popped up the center circle with stampin' dimensionals and then used a piece of caramel gingham ribbon between the two punched circles. It's just an awesome awesome card!!! --- and I absolutely love the canvas background on anything --- it looks great here!! Yeah!!

Take a peek at Donnas blog when you have a second --- it's a beauty ;o)) Here is a link:

http://www.stampamaniac.blogspot.com

Thanks again Donna for sharing your stampin' talents with me via snail mail!! It's just stunning! I appreciate you!!

~TFL & Enjoy~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute indeed!

Donna Baker said...

I'm so glad you liked it, I was stamping with all my scraps that morning & was happy with how that turned out & wanted to share it with you